Generators club are applied in servo numerical control, and are triggered for textile machines, are used to accelerate and brake lifts and can even be used in applications requiring an electric motor with continuous high speed and controlled accelerations and decelerations.
This taco generators are designed with modern design technologies, resulting in more compact electric motors with excellent dynamic properties, these engines are meeting the toughest automation applications and process control.
The characteristics of this generator bat:
- High Frequency: 50 Hz
- All stainless steel shaft
- Cable gland stainless steel
- Term and PT100 in the windings
- Integrated thermostat
- Aluminium fan
- Insulation: Class “P”
- Total insulation class “F” (DT 80) motor y453
- Best WISE® Insulation System (WEG Insulation System Evolution)
- Increased Service factor 1.15
- Less thermal protection PTC 130
- Electric motor Able to work on Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Terminals board
- UC Certification / Brazil
- Color: Green 6002
- Painting Plan
Properly check which features a taco generator motor, and knife choose correctly.